- Precision diecast engine block w/ highly detailed and finished moulded plastic components.
- Complete engine from fan to flywheel with all acessories and highly detailed carburetors and factory part numbers on major components.
- Engine components and accessories rotate.
- Authentically reproduced finishes and colours with amazing bright chrome details.
- Offically licensed by engine manufacturer.
- Model comes beautifully presented in premium packaging with custom artwork.
“This is a highly detailed 1/6 scale die cast metal replica of the Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power Engine. This replica is an authentic licensed reproduction of the Turbo Jet 427 cubic inch displacement, 435-horsepower engine that was introduced in the late 1960s. This replica features a die cast engine block with plastic injected molding accessories, as well as a starter motor gear which drives the flywheel gear, which turns the crankshaft, pulleys, pulley belts, fan, and alternator." (AMAZON.COM)