"She could be fixed up. She could. She could be really tough!" - Arnie Cunningham
Mysteriously sitting in an overgrown run-down lot, a creepy guy named George LeBay was asking $300 for his dead brother's junkedout 1958 Plymouth Fury named Christine. For Arnie Cunningham, George only asked $250 to sweeten the deal. Dennis Guilder, tried everything to warn Arnie that something wasn't right... don't buy it!
For the first time in 1:18 scale, Auto World has replicated a rustedout Christine as she appeared in Stephen King's 1983 horror film!
- Model features many of the movie car's special details including working headlights. (Nightime version w/ tinted windows)
- Poseable and rolling wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and boot.
- Nicely detailed Plymouth twin carb V8 engine.
- Authentically reproduced white wall treaded tyres with chrome hubcaps.
- Nicely detailed undercarriage and chassis.
- Distressed red paint finish w/ plenty of simulated rust, authentic logos and badges.
- Authentic interior in red and black trim.
- Item comes packaged new in a graphic window box.