- Precision diecast engine block w/ highly detailed and finished moulded plastic components.
- Complete engine from blower belt to flywheel with all acessories and highly detailed blower, injection system, and all other race components.
- Engine components and accessories rotate.
- Authentically reproduced finishes and colours with amazing bright chrome details.
- Offically licensed by engine manufacturer.
- Model comes beautifully presented in premium packaging with custom artwork.
“This is a highly detailed 1/6 scale die cast metal replica of the supercharged 426 Hemi 8,000 horsepower Top Fuel drag racing engine, circa 1969. This officially licensed item features a die cast engine block with plastic injected molding accessories. The highly detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts that can be seen just below the front case cover. It comes with a chrome plated blower scoop, complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage. The ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft, and idler pulleys.” (AMAZON.COM)