The iconic Aston Martin DB5, in the distinctive Silver Birch color, was Bond's car of choice in the 1964 film Goldfinger and has appeared in six James Bond films to date including the most recent blockbuster, Skyfall. The DB5 was launched in 1963 and was designed in conjunction with Carrozzeria Touring of Milan. Synonymous with exceptional craftsmanship, the blueprint for all Aston Martins remains constant – they are characterful and exciting cars built to the highest standards.
- Authentically reproduced body style from the vehicle in the 1968 movie "Goldfinger".
- Opening doors and separate lift off roof.
- Nicely detailed and authentic interior and accessories.
- Nicely reproduced spoke rims w/ matching tyres and working steering.
- High gloss metallic silver paint finish w/ authentic badges.
- This item comes packaged new in a window box.